Our #1 priority is keeping our patients safe, healthy, and beautiful. In order to provide the best experience with these changes during Covid-19, we ask that all clients arrive on time for their appointment. We will also offer Virtual Consultations along with curbside product pick up for all your skincare needs.
In accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health, here’s what to expect:
- All clients must have a scheduled appointment before arriving at the clinic; no walk-ins. When booking, all clients must complete a pre-screening assessment before the appointment is confirmed.
- Please complete all required documentation on the Patient Portal, including the COVID-19 Screen prior to your appointment
- Please notify the clinic if you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, are awaiting test results, or have started to self-quarantine.
- We will continue virtual consultations and follow-ups where possible.
- Upon arriving at MD Skin Lab, please text us at 647-360-6555. A member of our team will come to get you from the front door.
- We ask that all clients wear protective face coverings before entering the clinic. Your temperature will also be taken with a contact-free thermometer upon entry, as part of our screening procedures.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the clinic and we ask all clients to sanitize their hands before entering.
We have always been committed to providing a clean and hygienic environment for our clients. In addition to our regular cleaning routine, our team will be thoroughly sanitizing procedure rooms and equipment with medical-grade disinfectant before and after each client.
Members of our team will also wear protective equipment such as face coverings and gloves during your visit. Additional equipment may be worn depending on the procedure.
If any concerns arise, they will initially be completed virtually, if necessary an in-person follow up may be arranged.
Once again, we thank you for your cooperation. We can’t wait to see you!
Stay safe and healthy,
Your Physicians at MD Skin Lab